Aeroflow 500 series push lock hose is designed for the use with our push-on fittings. Available in black ONLY. Constructed from an outside layer of chlorinated polyethylene (CPE). This withstands higher temperatures and better weather resistance with an oil resistant, tough textured outer cover. Nylon reinforced to provide strength whilst keeping the flexibility in the hose. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel and gasoline blends of ethanol (E85), methanol, petroleum oils, lubricants, coolant systems, low pressure brake / clutch reservoirs line, low pressure power steering lines and transmission cooler lines.
- Easy to assemble with reusable push lock hose ends
- Clamps must be used for all high pressure applications
- Textured Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber outer liner
- Nylon reinforced inner layer
- Minimum temperature -40°C, maximum re 125°C
- Working pressure 290psi (20 Bar)
- Available in sizes -6 to -10
- Applications: Fuel, lube, coolant, air lines, power steering and transmission cooler lines
- Use inner coil support spring for vacuum applications
- Compatible Hose Ends: 400, 510 Series reusable Hose Ends
Note: On oiling systems and on all EFI fuel systems, clamps must be used to secure hose ends. Not suitable for submersible applications using unleaded fuels. Due to the use of unknown additives in some fuels, we are unable to guarantee our rubber hoses compatibility with all fuels unless otherwise stated. We recommend the use of Aeroflow's PTFE series hose for all other types of fuels.