Aeroflow Performance, a division of Rocket Industries Pty Ltd, will accept product returns and provide you with a refund, exchange or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Rocket Industries receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
Before any warranty claim is made, we ask that you do the following;
(a) Consider the product instructions to ensure that the product is being correctly used; and
(b) Follow any troubleshooting procedures supplied with the product (some help may be offered for the product at our website or the manufacture's website).
If the problem continues, the Aeroflow Performance (Rocket Industries Pty Ltd) Warranty Department should be contacted on (02) 8825 1986 to determine if the problem can be resolved before the item is returned to our store or email [email protected]
If no solution can be found, the product/s should then be returned for testing at the following address:
Attn: Warranty Department
Rocket Industries Pty Ltd
40 Huntingwood Drive
Huntingwood NSW 2148
The goods must be accompanied by the following:
(a) An Aeroflow Performance Warranty Claim Form (which can be obtained via our website or by contacting our Warranty Department)
(b) A copy of the purchase invoice or receipt.
Please note that all freight, and other costs associated with the return of the product, to our business address will be at your cost.
Should the product sent back for testing be found not to be defective from manufacturing or component defect, all return freight charges will;
- Be your responsibility; and
- Will be charged to your account on return of the tested product/s to you; or
- Will need to be paid, in advance of the product of the product being return to you, if you do not have an account with us.
Should the product/s sent back to us be proven to be faulty, not of acceptable quality or component defect, the product will then be repaired, replaced, exchanged or a refund granted to you.
Claims for compensation or reasonable freight expenses, incurred in returning your purchase, should be addressed to our warranty department at the address above and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item faults;
- Is a result of misuse or neglect; and
- Failure to use part or product, in accordance with manufactures instructions, including failure to install correctly; and
- Water damage, or corrosion.
All warranty claims, must be made within 3 months from the date of purchase.
The use of our products for motorsports purposes, in most circumstances, is contrary to the manufacture’s design specifications and not in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
Accordingly, the use of our products in motorsports, will, in most circumstances, void the products warranty.